Headlines Tagged with Uae: Dubai — 282 headlines found
85 fires as a result of human mistakes last year
Feb 17, 2013 Gulf News (ae)
added Feb 17, 2013 14:35
An Asian farm worker died of suffocation in a fire that was caused by throwing of a burning cigarette butt by one of his colleagues in Dubai.
Feb 17, 2013 Emirates 24|7 (ae)
added Feb 17, 2013 14:21
Dubai: As part of the Tobacco Free Dubai project, which was launched by the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) in 2009, a two-day workshop on tobacco addiction will be held on January 26 and 27.
Jan 23, 2013 Gulf News (ae)
added Jan 23, 2013 14:07
Under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Majid bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Chairman of Dubai Culture and Arts Authority, the Dubai Health Authority will hold a workshop to educate healthcare workers on the latest advances in treatment of tobacc
Jan 23, 2013 AME Info FZ LLC
added Jan 23, 2013 13:56
A 27-year-old electrician allegedly stabbed a co-worker five times when the latter asked him not to spit chewed tobacco on the machine he was repairing, the Dubai Criminal Court heard.
Jan 22, 2013 Emirates 24|7 (ae)
added Jan 22, 2013 22:32
A Dubai hotel guest has gone on trial accused of starting a blaze inside her room with a cigarette. The Iranian woman denied wrongly causing a fire when she appeared at Dubai Court of Misdemeanors yesterday.
Jan 9, 2013 7 Days (ae)
added Jan 15, 2013 15:50
A smoker who discarded her cigarette and went to lunch returned to find police and civil defence officers swarming around her gutted hotel room and Dh60,000 worth of damage.
Jan 8, 2013 The National Newspaper (ae)
added Jan 8, 2013 10:47
Targets students aged 10 to 18 to prevent them from acquiring the habit / Dubai: The health ministry's anti-smoking campaign themed 'You are smarter than to start' was inaugurated by Shaikh Majid Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Chairman of Dubai Cult
Dec 15, 2012 Gulf News (ae)
added Dec 15, 2012 13:22
Tenants of Tamweel Tower, many of whom were left with only the clothes they had been sleeping in when a fire erupted, reacted with shock last night to news that a cigarette started the blaze.
Dec 5, 2012 7 Days (ae)
added Dec 5, 2012 06:01
A disposed cigarette butt has been blamed as the cause of the fire at Tamweel Tower in Dubai’s Jumeirah Lakes Towers development last month, which gutted the building leaving hundreds homeless. Dubai Police has issued an official report in which they sa
Dec 5, 2012 Gulf Business (ua)
added Dec 5, 2012 04:55