Headlines Tagged with Real Estate — 2,322 headlines found
A man who died in the fire last month at Glen Oak Tower in Peoria was asleep, when a lit cigarette incinerated his couch and the rest of his one-bedroom apartment... the entire 12th floor is undergoing renovation.
May 11, 2017 WCBU - Peoria (IL) Public Radio
added May 11, 2017 20:02
Lanric Hyland, 78, who uses a walker, has asked the county for a “reasonable accommodation” to allow him to continue to smoke his medicine in his unit, despite a new policy taking effect June 1 that makes the building and grounds of the Ainakea Senior Re
May 10, 2017 Hawaii Tribune-Herald
added May 11, 2017 19:38
The Faculty of Public Health and others have been calling for a new Tobacco Control Plan for over a year and any further move on smoke free homes needs to be set alongside services to help people quit and further education about passive smoking risks.
May 9, 2017 Faculty of Public Health (FPH) (uk)
added May 10, 2017 16:12
Fire Marshal's Office says a massive fire last month at a Junction City apartment complex was an accident... damaged 28 units, displacing 40 residents. It caused an estimated $3.8 million in damages.
May 8, 2017 WIBW Channel 13 (Topeka, KS)
added May 9, 2017 21:34
New tobacco-permitting rules put in place late last year by the Philadelphia Department of Public Health may have led 7-Eleven to drop plans for 35 new franchised convenience stores in the city, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer and Daily News.
May 5, 2017 Convenience Store/Petroleum (CSPNet)
added May 8, 2017 19:09
the movement is moving to other areas not typically labeled smoke-free. A new apartment complex in Bradenton is one of the first non-government housing facilities to offer – and require - residents the chance to live completely smoke-free.
May 4, 2017 WTVT Fox13 (Tampa Bay, FL)
added May 5, 2017 13:02
The store owners don’t want to see eighth graders puffing on Camel Lights. The issue is government overreach, allowing the Health Department to wreck the value of a business that sells a legal product. Why does Philadelphia seem set on driving small busin
May 4, 2017 Philadelphia (PA) Daily News
added May 5, 2017 12:37
If a baby is at risk for nicotine toxins left in carpets, does that mean her parents could sue their landlord for not telling them a smoker used to live in their apartment?... "If a landlord is deliberately deceiving a tenant, saying that smokers never l
May 3, 2017 How Stuff Works
added May 4, 2017 05:58
The Florida Apartment Association has recognized Echo Lake Apartments at Lakewood Ranch as a Gold Certified Smoke-Free Multifamily property. This certification signifies that there is no smoking throughout the entire community.
May 1, 2017 Patch.org
added May 2, 2017 19:11
Although Richfield doesn’t have public housing, the requirement is also a good sign for residents of private apartment complexes, according to Jackie Siewert, community outreach coordinator for the nonprofit housing program Live Smoke Free, part of the As
May 2, 2017 Sun Newspapers (MN)
added May 2, 2017 19:10