Headlines Tagged with Fires/Injuries — 10,012 headlines found
ELIZABETHTON — A 3:30 a.m. medical emergency involving a 2-year-old boy ended well Friday when paramedics determined the child seemed unharmed after inhaling nicotine from an electronic cigarette.
Sep 19, 2015 Johnson City (TN) Press
added Sep 19, 2015 19:55
[Australia] Woman who plunged to her death from a fifth-floor apartment could likely have been saved by sprinklers, coroner says, amid call for mandatory fire safety measures
Earlier Ms Jiang's flatmate Jason Zeng had been smoking on the balcony. He told police he butted out the cigarette in an ashtray
Sep 18, 2015 The Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday (uk)
added Sep 19, 2015 16:42
50 others were injured in the blast that occurred when someone lit a cigarette near a leaking fuel tanker, officials said.
Sep 17, 2015 BuzzFeed
added Sep 17, 2015 13:15
Sep 17, 2015 Reuters
added Sep 17, 2015 13:15
The explosion happened in Maridi town after the truck veered off the road...the tanker was "full of petrol" that started to leak and residents were siphoning off fuel when someone lit a cigarette, sparking an explosion.
Sep 17, 2015 AP - Associated Press
added Sep 17, 2015 13:14
[UK] BMW driver crashes into a lake after he steps on the throttle instead of the brake while playing with his phone
He is said to be picking up the phone he was playing with before accident / Then clumsy driver stepped on the throttle instead of brake...Tang had been smoking so the driver side window was open, allowing him to escape without injury.
Sep 17, 2015 The Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday (uk)
added Sep 17, 2015 13:02
Looking at James Lauria is an absolutely heartbreaking sight. His pictures in the hospital show him with a breathing tube, his face and his fingers burned. And he said it's because of an e-cigarette that exploded in his face.
Sep 7, 2015 WJZY Fox 46 (Charlotte, NC)
added Sep 16, 2015 17:41
[UK] Man, 21, put in a coma after suffering horrific first-degree burns to his face and a fractured neck when his e-cigarette EXPLODED in his hand
Lauria was in the ICU with first-degree burns to face and chest He also suffered burns to his hand and cornea, a fractured neck and finger and had his front tooth forced up into his gum and damage to lower teeth
Sep 16, 2015 The Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday (uk)
added Sep 16, 2015 13:09
A man was reportedly left unable to eat solid foods after an e-cigarette exploded in his face - leaving a gaping hole in his mouth. James Lauria, 23, from Cobb County, Georgia, was airlifted to hospital with first degree burns after the smoking device
Sep 10, 2015 Yahoo!
added Sep 11, 2015 08:23
LATROBE, Pa. (AP) - Authorities say a fire in a western Pennsylvania apartment that claimed the life of a woman was apparently started by a dropped cigarette.
Sep 6, 2015 AP - Associated Press
added Sep 6, 2015 18:15