Headlines Tagged with Fires/Injuries — 9,851 headlines found
Employees told investigators that, in violation of company policy, they had been smoking on the property shortly before the fire was discovered, Martin said.... “We will not file charges because it was not a malicious act,” Smith said.
May 16, 2015 Columbus (OH) Dispatch
added May 16, 2015 09:36
May 14, 2015 The Mirror (uk)
added May 15, 2015 09:49
Heavy smoker Graham Gentry suffered 45 per cent burns to his body and died a month after the blaze at his Foleshill flat
May 15, 2015 Coventry Evening Telegraph (uk)
added May 15, 2015 09:35
[UK] Nephew of man accused of starting Bradford stadium fire by dropping a lit cigarette blasts 'mind-bogglingly inaccurate' BBC documentary claims
'At no time was Eric responsible for the fire - at no time did he say he stubbed a cigarette out and it went down a hole.' He blamed the accident on stadium authorities who had piled up flammable rubbish underneath the stands, adding that he had refused
May 12, 2015 The Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday (uk)
added May 14, 2015 12:41
PSKOVSKAYA, RUSSIA: A dashcam video mounted on a car recorded a harrowing escape by a woman fleeing a car moments before it burst into flames. The cause of the fire? The woman has decided to light up a cigarette with a leaking gas canister inside her car
May 14, 2015 Malaysian Digest (my)
added May 14, 2015 10:44
one of the country's best-known gay venues, donated €750... They provided the smoking area so "patrons would not be at risk from passers-by on the street". The company, which has no prior convictions, apologised and asked the court for an opportunity to
May 13, 2015 Evening Herald (ie)
added May 14, 2015 01:22
British police investigating the Bradford City fire, which killed 56 football fans, say an Australian man admitted dropping the cigarette thought to have started the blaze, according to a BBC documentary.
May 12, 2015 AAP (Australian Associated Press) (au)
added May 12, 2015 14:02
[UK] Bradford City stadium fire: Police identify man who 'dropped the cigarette that started the fire'
Police investigating the deadly Bradford City fire identified the man who accidentally started the blaze which killed 56 football fans after he dropped a cigarette 30 years ago – but did not release his name until now. Officers discovered that Australia
May 12, 2015 The Independent (uk)
added May 12, 2015 14:02
A fire that destroyed the Coffey Break apartments in Foscoe likely began after a resident discarded smoking material into the wastebasket of a lower unit apartment...was insured for $250,000, but it would likely cost around $600,000 to completely rebuild
May 8, 2015 Watauga (NC) Democrat
added May 11, 2015 22:23
A mother goose is recovering from serious burns after cigarette butts started a fire in her nest. Wildlife specialist Tim White told the Sandusky Register he and his daughter saw the fire smoldering Sunday outside his office building in Sandusky.
May 8, 2015 AP - Associated Press
added May 10, 2015 16:01