Headlines Tagged with Fires/Injuries — 9,851 headlines found
A man who died in the fire last month at Glen Oak Tower in Peoria was asleep, when a lit cigarette incinerated his couch and the rest of his one-bedroom apartment... the entire 12th floor is undergoing renovation.
May 11, 2017 WCBU - Peoria (IL) Public Radio
added May 11, 2017 20:02
filed a second amended petition in Texas state court to add a Chinese company that made the battery for a vaping device that exploded and injured him to his complaint against the makers of the vaping device and the store that sold it to him, a claiming ne
May 11, 2017 Lexis Nexis
added May 11, 2017 14:57
University of Arizona trauma surgeons used examples from their own emergency room to highlight the potential dangers from electronic cigarette battery failures. Their case report is in the May issue of the journal Burns.
May 9, 2017 Arizona Public Media
added May 10, 2017 15:59
While Big Tobacco was not really a player in the Trump campaign, Reynolds and Altria donated big-time for Inauguration festivities, giving $1 million and $500,000 respectively, Open.Secrets said. And tobacco lobbying efforts in Washington have ramped up
May 9, 2017 Yahoo! Finance
added May 9, 2017 21:37
Fire Marshal's Office says a massive fire last month at a Junction City apartment complex was an accident... damaged 28 units, displacing 40 residents. It caused an estimated $3.8 million in damages.
May 8, 2017 WIBW Channel 13 (Topeka, KS)
added May 9, 2017 21:34
A 64-year old man is dead following a house fire over the weekend. It was apparently sparked by a cigarette and an oxygen tank.
May 9, 2017 WJRT abc12 (Flint, MI)
added May 9, 2017 20:48
A University of Arizona trauma surgeon is seeing a spike in e-cigarette burns in patients. Dr. Gary Vercruysse says he and his colleagues noticed about a year and a half ago emergency patients were coming in with severe burns after their e-cigarette cau
May 5, 2017 KGUN TV 9 (Tucson, AZ)
added May 9, 2017 20:32
reports suggested a blaze had begun in a basement - but upon investigation firefighters located the smoke coming from a smouldering fire underneath a doorstep at the front of the premises.
May 8, 2017 Nottingham Post (uk)
added May 9, 2017 13:59
Witnesses said the alarm sounded in the loo of the five-star Shangri-La Hotel on the 34th floor, possibly because someone was smoking there
May 7, 2017 The Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday (uk)
added May 8, 2017 19:12
GM shouldn’t be allowed to use evidence of a customer’s past tobacco use or litigation involvement in an upcoming bellwether trial in multidistrict litigation over ignition switch defects, the customer told a New York federal court Thursday, arguing that
May 4, 2017 Law360
added May 5, 2017 12:39