Headlines Tagged with Fires/Injuries — 9,963 headlines found
[California] Back in the saddle! Lady Gaga wears large hat and cowboy boots and puffs on a cigarette as she rides her horse in Malibu
Smoke break: The singer was spotted puffing on a cigarette as they rode in the hills above Malibu
Jun 10, 2016 The Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday (uk)
added Jun 10, 2016 21:47
An e-cigarette exploded and tore through a man's eye, smashed two cheekbones and then set a fire, the man, now blind in one eye, claims in a lawsuit against vaping retailers and distributors. Joseph Cavins and his wife of 32 years say injuries from v
May 25, 2016 Courthouse News
added Jun 10, 2016 01:40
Nu Mark has urged buyers to stop using the Green Smoke A/C D/C wall adaptor immediately after it discovered that the plastic housing of the adapter may break and expose internal parts, posing a potential electrical shock hazard.
Jun 3, 2016 West Sussex Today (uk)
added Jun 3, 2016 14:51
[UK] Family escapes massive house fire after 15-year-old boy's e-cigarette exploded as it charged next to his bed overnight
A family of four are ‘lucky to be alive’ after a 15-year-old boy’s e-cigarette charger set fire to his bed. Nathan Holt had left the device charging overnight at his £115,000 terraced family home in Bolton, Greater Manchester, when he awoke at 2.30am on
May 16, 2016 The Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday (uk)
added May 16, 2016 19:43
A freak fire in the storeroom of the government-run tuberculosis hospital in this Rajasthan holy town burnt to death a patient on Thursday morning, sparking suspicion that the semi-sedated man was secretly smoking inside.
May 12, 2016 Hindustan Times (in)
added May 12, 2016 19:58
Schumer called electronic cigarettes “ticking time bombs” on Sunday, as he urged the Food and Drug Administration to use its new authority to probe — and possibly recall — the devices.
May 9, 2016 New York Post
added May 9, 2016 14:58
Calls to poison control centers about young children's exposure to e-cigarettes have skyrocketed in recent years, new research shows. And those kids who are exposed seem to suffer worse health effects than those exposed to traditional cigarettes, the stu
May 9, 2016 HealthDay [HealthScout]
added May 9, 2016 14:38
The American Heart Association has fervently urged the FDA to crack down on the industry’s efforts to target children. We call on the FDA to go beyond its action today and take stronger steps to prevent manufacturers and retailers from using marketing an
May 5, 2016 American Heart Association (AHA)
added May 8, 2016 15:00
“They don’t ask him for any ID, nothing, and they’re showing him different kinds of products and there are no signs up that reflect state and city law. It’s illegal to sell these products to anyone under the age of 21,” he said. The kiosk now has a sign
Apr 14, 2016 CBS New York - Ch. 2
added Apr 19, 2016 16:48
could spark tragic fires, warn city trading standards experts. The illicit packs, made in China or Eastern Europe, also contain levels of lead and cadmium up to seven times higher than normal.
Mar 28, 2016 Burton Mail (uk)
added Mar 28, 2016 17:20