Headlines Tagged with Fires/Injuries — 10,062 headlines found
Several pharmacies across Doha have pulled a brand of nicotine gum off their shelves in what appears to be a nationwide recall of a specific batch. The brand, UK-based Nicotinell, has been unavailable for the past three days, according to a pharmacist at
Oct 24, 2015 Doha News (qa)
added Oct 24, 2015 12:10
Cornwall’s fire chief has launched a task force and hotline to butt out a trend of smoking-related fires. Members of the Cornwall Fire Department, the Eastern Ontario Health Unit and the Fire Marshal’s Office were at Cornwall Square Friday afternoon to a
Jun 19, 2015 Cornwall (ON) Newswatch (ca)
added Jun 22, 2015 10:11
A burning cigarette is the cause of a fire that killed a 53-year-old Greenville woman at her apartment on Friday, officials said. Greenville Fire-Rescue was dispatched at 5:01 a.m. to Oak Haven Senior Village at 506 Mattox Road, Battalion Chief Shannon
Aug 31, 2012 Greenville (NC) Daily Reflector
added Aug 31, 2012 17:37
VIDEO: The hidden danger of smoking? Terrifying moment woman's car bursts into flames after she lights cigarette while driving in Russia
A shocking video has captured the moment a woman's car burst into flames after she lit a cigarette while driving in Russia. The footage, caught on a dashboard camera, sees the panicked driver jump out of the vehicle just before it turns into an inferno.
Jul 27, 2015 The Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday (uk)
added Jul 27, 2015 14:09
A woman's "strange, obsessive ritual" of unfurling 150 rolls of toilet paper a week while chain-smoking sparked a fire that killed her and two others, a coroner has ruled. Andree Cote had been a depressed recluse for seven years in her Quebec City apart
Apr 28, 2014 Sun News Network (ca)
added May 2, 2014 07:15
The victim is Delores Anderson, 75. The structure is owned by Spring River Christian Village. ... The victim was smoking while on oxygen equipment.
May 11, 2013 Joplin (MO) Independent
added May 11, 2013 14:23
Jones was smoking a cigarette at the time. His family tells us he has had three prior explosions at his home for the same reason, but this one was different because it killed him.
Jul 27, 2013 The Oklahoman
added Jul 28, 2013 21:10
A two-year-old girl who ingested liquid nicotine from an electronic cigarette passed away on Tuesday evening in Hadassah Medical Center in Jerusalem's Ein Karem, Army Radio reported.
May 29, 2013 Jerusalem Post
added Jun 4, 2013 17:46
investigation has indicated that the fire was started by a cigarette put out in a peat moss container...The cost of damages is estimated at $1.25 million. All 42 occupants have been displaced as a result of the blaze.
Mar 12, 2016 CBC News (ca)
added Mar 13, 2016 17:33
[Kentucky] Tobacco Farmer To 'Daily Show': It's OK To Employ Kids In The Fields Because Society's 'Too Soft'
a devastating reality that even "The Daily Show" struggled to make funny. On the heels of a shocking recent Human Rights Watch (HRW) report, "The Daily Show" dispatched Samantha Bee, "most senior correspondent," to investigate the child labor practices
Jun 27, 2014 Huffington Post (blog)
added Jun 29, 2014 03:03